No Tags No Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
No Tags No Love

NKM Gamer Guild Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am back Bioches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IamMoral

I am back Bioches Empty
PostSubject: I am back Bioches   I am back Bioches Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:13 pm

cheers I wanna Play, please let me play, ah come on. . . LET ME PLAY!!!!!!! ill get Lynsey to growl.
Back to top Go down
iammoral

I am back Bioches Empty
PostSubject: so i do not follow rules. . .   I am back Bioches Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Screen name, thepopeis Moralless, Moralless, LAthalshal, and like 10 others (3 accounts).
Spec toons, Been there done that, have the tshirt, and its old and ratty
Vent well I am in our vent server now ha-ha
I raid, I bane, I do mines. I kill noobs and run in hunting packs with the big kids.
Well I have been in a lot including yours. umm guilds that is.
toon I play well, Assassin, Thief (defensive god at that) Scout, oh an Dorf Priest.
time in Cell Block SB, well I played at gold, then lost my city to the re-release, I played the re-release a little, played with y'all for what 18 months or so. Does that qualify? and yes I am experienced running a tree and city, Both Tradeing and Training
Old enough to know better and too old to care. lol. 41
I am a PACIFIC TIME ZONE player
Do I have to answer the question about whi I know? I know CHICO!!!!!! well not real familiar with him but I do know who he is and who he does not like (Baldie)
I can Multibox, the lap top used to run a second toon all the time.
Back to top Go down
baldeee
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-20

I am back Bioches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back Bioches   I am back Bioches Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:28 pm

wb bud yall have our vent info feel free to drop in and say hi heard you were about last night i be around all weekend im sure yall should come over and chat a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am back Bioches Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am back Bioches   I am back Bioches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am back Bioches
Page 1 of 1